Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thoughtful Spanker's First Post


So here it is, my first post in a new home. I have tried blogging before, it didn't work because I set the impossible goal of posting every day. First it became a chore, then a matter of stress. I'm back to try this again. Besides spanking, which is the obvious point of this plug, I will post about the things that make me think about spanking.

A word about the title of this blog, "Thoughtful Spanker" has two meanings. First of all I think about spanking often...not a bottom passes that is not appraised for spankability. Second I have have been acquainted with three lovely spankees. One of them once told me that I was a very Thoughtful Spanker, I like being a thoughtful spanker, kind of a nice ring to that.

I am off to work up my first real post, my goal is once a week, hopefully I make that, if not no stress. This is supposed to be fun. I hope you enjoy my blog, as always comments, suggestions and criticism are welcome.

TS

4 comments:

  1. Posting daily would be really difficult! Good luck with the blog and welcome back to the spanking blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, TS! I too decided that I could not post every day. A sustainable schedule is a must. Best wishes with your new blog!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete