Sunday, January 15, 2012

For Every Action...

I must admit that among the many things I enjoy about spanking is the reactions of the spankee to my efforts. I'm sure I'm not alone there, reactions are probably thrilling for most spankers. It's not the number one reason I like to spank willing ladies, but it's up thereat the top.


Sometimes it's the kicking protest that gets me going.

Or maybe it's the anguished reaching back...

There's always a point where hair gets flung...














Ok...so I like the whole hair flinging thing!

The anticipation of the first strokes fall is pretty exciting.

 The truly sorrowful tears and promises to be a good girl

Or is it that almost blissful acceptance of the pain, when it takes you to that "other" place?

2 comments:

  1. I agree that spankers like the reactions. I used to be very quiet and I think they didn't know what to do with me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not always a vocal thing. I enjoy all the reactions, from the curled toes right up to the flung hair.

    ReplyDelete